Sometimes there are several images that are complex and have outlines with bends and curvatures. the background of an image may have blurred edges or hair portions that need to be removed.Clipping paths become difficult to apply in such images because of their complicated and detailed outlines. Using the latest image masking technique, this can be easily achieved. Masking an image can help in leaving main part of your photographs untouched while other parts of the photograph are removed or replaced.
As one of the leading photo editing companies, PixGurus offer you professional image masking services at a cost-effective price. With more than 12 years’ experience in the field of photo editing and having provided services to large portrait studios, real estate agencies, real estate photographers,Online shops. freelance and professional photographers, etc.,PixGurus is the right company to whom you can outsource your image masking services.
The Image Masking Techniques We Use
We use the latest version of Adobe Photoshop for our image masking work. Some of the techniques that we use include –
- Alpha channel masking – This technique is used for semi-transparent and transparent images that are difficult to mask by creating layers over it
- Complex layer masking – This technique is used for highlighting fine objects in the background such as feathers, hair or smoke
- Transparency masking – This technique is used for removing transparent objects, such as glass, from the background
- Collage masking – This technique is used to erase the background from an image
With a wide variety of techniques being used by our team applying the greatest levels of skill and precision, you can be assured of the finest quality of work.
Why Choose PixGurus as Your Image Masking Partner?
- High Quality Image outcome
- Fast Turnaround
- Cost effective services
- Zero compromise in quality